"Take the cookies when they're passed": embrace life's opportunities, don't hesitate or hold back. Explore. Experiment. This is your chance. This is your time. Don't let the cookies pass by. Life is too short.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tree Houses, a Diverse Crew of People, and Sunflower Cupcakes

Today, the mixture of tree houses, eclectic people, and sunflower cupcakes would hit the spot. Although, the chores I have been occupying myself with on this lovely Saturday, such as returning sour milk, paying parking tickets (a total of four that date back to December...woopsie daisies), and returning my blockbuster video (well, actually, the lady just called saying I returned the box without the DVD inside...again, woopsie daisies) have been quite the joy...NOT! What's more, the fan is still exposing it's gnarly blades at me. I best get on that pronto. Maybe finishing assembling it will be my afternoon "treat"...Oh boy, that does sound splendid, doesn't it!?  



     

No comments: